Search results

1. C

Changing my nad 758v3i?

Hello everyone i have from 2 years this avr i mainly buyed it for Dirac live at the time but i knew that the measurements of this unit should be bad. I requiere Dirac as i like it a loot, would be andumb idea to.ugrade from this to a 3800h or 4800h??thanks
  2. C

The search of definitive speakers for me

Hello everyone, after trying several speakers, i would like to post some option to find and get help for a definitive speaker, i have no pre-concept a good measuring speaker with high capacity's is a must, i love dynamic speakers, actually i have a very good amplifier that could drive anything...
  3. C

Quested v3310 monitor?

Hey everyone, does anyone ever heard those monitors and compared them with something? I can't find a lot of information, but they seem very powerful, even a little more than the Neumann 420, in the future i would like to get a monitor like that for my hifi system, i consider them endgame choice...
  4. C

Mono class D that can ''match'' my stereo AMP.

hello everyone, i have a little problem, right now for my multichannel system, i got 2 amplifiers, an old parasound with 3x200w x channel, and 2 Parasound JC1 400w mono amp the thing is that my old parasound can't keep up with the jc1 for obvious reason, my question is if there is any Class D...
  5. C

Is there any ''topping '' as a phono ?

As the title say is there a best buy for the phono section? I have 250 for used/ new phono section, is there a good one for this budget? Thanks
  6. C

What do you think about this speaker?

I knew a little shop that does this monster of speaker, what are your consideration about it? On the site you can find the explanation of the projects , but this one is what I was looking ,it seems definitive https://www.vardaeascuta.it/gamma-modelli-finiture-artaban-3900-cad-misure.html
  7. C

blade 1 or blade 2?

hello everybody, is there any significant difference between the two? they look very similiar, the main difference that i noted are the bigger side woofer, the blade 1 they go down 5hz deeper, nothing to worry about imho, and the coaxial is the same unit. they have different sensitivity but not...
  8. C

Help me to decide what to chose jblm2 or kef blade

Hello everyone I am in limbo of doubts, i did maybe found what they could be definitive speakers for me, buying them used , the kef would cost me more i have calculated around 11.5 k Euro and the JBL m2 i did find them at 9k used with the amp, the amp retail used at 1.7k , if i can take the JBL...
  9. C

Vintage electrovoice speakers?

Hello everyone I was thinking of getting two of these for the use of 2 channel stereo and hometheater, they should be pretty nice ,they look like they have a good directivity ,they have high sensitivity and can handle power, Soo they look like to me that can do the job done,the cons are the age...
  10. C

what is your definitive and dream speaker that you would have?

what is your definitive and dream speaker that you would have?
  11. C

center channel directivity question

i did read a lot of stuff about the center channel configurations and ive read that 3 way centers are way better than 2 way for the directivity, and basically if i bought a 3rd KEF r3 i could have a very good center channel, but in my case where i only care about my listening spot, it is better...
  12. C

Best Active speakers for cinema/ stereo use?

Hello everyone I would ask a question ,right now i got a pair of kef R3 paired with a sub and Dirac,best setup ive ever had,i got a question if i would like one day to ditch my mono amplifier that consume a lot of electricity and space what would you take for a budget of 5k for the couple for an...
  13. C

Kef R3+ sub is this a good plan?

Hello everyone i did find an used pair of R3 for 950 euros and i am very tempted to bite the apple right now they maybe become my stereo listening setup alongside my 5.1 setup, i could use my subwoofer for the R3, it's an 18 inch sealed subwoofer, a true beast, and i have Dirac live on my...
  14. C

Best tower speakers with a good center channel for 4-5k maximum?

Hello everyone ,i have to buy a good pair of towers with an appropriate center channel, i prefer to take the towers first and the center after ,as i am studying what to take without listening i did check on the forum and other forum,my use of the system will be 70/30 about (movie then music) my...
  15. C

What dac with balanced for 6-700€ ?

Hello everyone I have a small topping e30 and j love it,today my uncle asked me if I knew a valid DAC with balanced connection,he saw the topping d70s and I don't know what to get for him because there is a lot of new DAC with magnificent data, could you help me find a dac for him with the...
Top Bottom