• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Changing my nad 758v3i?

Ciobi69

Hello everyone i have from 2 years this avr i mainly buyed it for Dirac live at the time but i knew that the measurements of this unit should be bad. I requiere Dirac as i like it a loot, would be andumb idea to.ugrade from this to a 3800h or 4800h??thanks

tc2007

How many channels do you use? Do you need pre-amp feature? What is your location?
Most AVRs measure terrible. The good ones are going to cost a lot more. Arcam is the best measuring AVR/Processor brand.

LTig

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Hello everyone i have from 2 years this avr i mainly buyed it for Dirac live at the time but i knew that the measurements of this unit should be bad. I requiere Dirac as i like it a loot, would be andumb idea to.ugrade from this to a 3800h or 4800h??thanks
Despite bad measurements of the AVR an investment in better speakers would make more sense.

tc2007

Agree. Sensitive speakers (93db+) would be a better investment.

OP
C

Ciobi69

i have a pair of blade 2 meta, just arrivied, with a good amplifier, the problem is that my sistem i use it for both multichannel and stereo, i think dirac ART could help me a lot, but for now the choices are very few on the market

OP
C

Ciobi69

How many channels do you use? Do you need pre-amp feature? What is your location?
Most AVRs measure terrible. The good ones are going to cost a lot more. Arcam is the best measuring AVR/Processor brand.
i use 4 channels, my sistem its 4.2, sadly they are very expensive

Top Bottom