• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What dac with balanced for 6-700€ ?

Ciobi69

Hello everyone I have a small topping e30 and j love it,today my uncle asked me if I knew a valid DAC with balanced connection,he saw the topping d70s and I don't know what to get for him because there is a lot of new DAC with magnificent data, could you help me find a dac for him with the budget of 6-700€ thanks!

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer
I'm assuming you mean a DAC with balanced line out?

You can find what you need without having to spend 600-700€. At the bottom of the range would be the Topping D10 which is $139 USD. Balanced line outputs are provided using TRS (1/4 inch) jacks.

If you're looking for balanced line outs that use XLR there are other options. For example:
You can use this tool to search for DACs, although unfortunately it doesn't have filter for balanced line out. For the filters that are there you can start with:
  • Type: "DAC (Dedicated)" and "DAC (Multifunction)"
  • Recommended: Yes
  • Price (USD): set the upper limit to, say, $600.

Last edited:
Top Bottom