Search results for query: TPA3255

1. Dusty

TPA 3255 450kHz output freq.

Hello, I'v bought on Aliexpress BRZHiFi X30Y amplifier with TPA3255 inside. It works well but it heats quite much with or without input signal and with or without output load. After a couple of minutes looks through went holes termo cam shows over 60-70*C even on heatsink. It is not expected...
  2. Guddu

Aiyima’s TPA3255 PFFB based amplifier, coming soon

Dear FMs, I heard from Aiyima that their TPA3255 PFFB based amplifier is coming soon. I will keep on posting more news and information in this thread on this topic.
  3. amirm

3e audio TPA3255 260-2-29A Amplifier Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the 3e audio 260-2-29A TPA3255 chip based stereo amplifier. It was sent to me by the company as a complete unit even though they only sell the amplifier modules. As you see, it is a generic box which is something you can easily build yourself. I...
  4. L

Fosi BT30D Pro - dual TPA3255 - how much power?

As I understand it, the BT30D Pro uses two TPA3255 chips, one in stereo for the speakers and one in mono (bridged?) for the subwoofer. Is this accurate? That being said, I'm curious - theoretically - how much power this thing would be capable of, assuming of course it had an adequate power...
  5. amirm

3e Audio TPA3255 Amplifier Kit 480-1-29A Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the 3e Audio 480-1-29A, TPA3255 based class D amplifier module. It was sent to me by the company in a reference design for ease of testing: The module is the PCB to the right and costs US 89.99 from company Aliexpress store. This is the mono...
  6. B

This new(?) TPA3255 chip amp may be the new "bang for the buck" champion or....

...gamble. Not happy about the BT inclusion, but the GUI-controlled DSP feature is amazing for the $$ if it works reliably. Since all non-PFFB TPA3255 designs seem to have the same load impedance dependency with regard to FR at five-digit frequencies -- and if the BT circuit doesn't introduce...
  7. Zek

New AIYIMA TPA3255 amp

AIYIMA introduced a new amplifier with a TPA3255 chip and two VU meters. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005921346880.html
  8. N

building a TPA3255 260-2-29A, and need some guidance

...quality realm of a Buckeye amplifier, while being lower cost. I plan to have a four channel amplifier. Location: USA amplifier: 3e-audio-tpa3255 (have to wait roughly a month to get it from France) times two Speakers: custom built 4ohm load times four Power unit...
  9. Guddu

Making further progress, TOPPING’s new flagship amplifier will be launched in late May!

200wpc @8ohm seems a total stretch for tpa3255, unless its those type of advertisements (like Aiyima, Fosi etc).
  10. Douk Audio

Another TPA3255 Amplifier is Coming? Douk Audio A100 Mono/Stereo Amplifier!

Hello all members! I’m excited to share another new product designed by Douk Audio with you here, the A100 TPA3255 digital amplifier, which will be released in May or June. The A100 supports mono/stereo and sub/flat mode switching, and comes equipped with a super bass knob. It can perfectly...
  11. S

New Aiyima TPA3255 or TPA3116?

...it had more features like a remote. A friend of mine told me that Aiyima was going to release a new amp in the near future and possibly a new TPA3255 or TPA3116. Has anyone heard anything regarding this? Any idea if the features? Which would be the preferred version for best sound? Thanks for...
  12. daniboun

Eversolo AMP-F2 Class D Power Amplifier (Coming Soon)

NS600 modules is a good example of a bad implementation of the TPA3255 chip.... This module is one of the worst TPA3255 board that has been measured here.
  13. Guddu

O-Noorus D1 - TPA3255 PFFB Stereo Amplifier - Front Display, Tone Control (with bypass) and Remote

Dear FMs, O-Noorus are working towards finishing their TPA3255 PFFB Stereo Amplifier "D1", I am sharing here some early information got so far and would add up more as and when I get any. Input:RCA Output: - PRE OUT(Sync with volume) - Subwoofer(Sync with volume) - Speaker Output -...
  14. AIYIMA:GUO

AIYIMA A08 MAX COMING

This is a ess9038 decoding balanced tpa3255 amplifier with electronic uv meter
  15. Guddu

Help Shape Our Next Innovation: The ZA5 Balanced Power Amplifier!

@Fosi Audio You already have excellent TPA3255 monoblack power amplifier Fosi v3 mono, so there is a space available for PFFB Stereo TPA3255 amplifier which you might already be working on. With all the efforts you guys have put in for TPA3255 with your journey to PFFB, TPA3255 power amp is kind...
  16. M

TPA3255 4-channel module review - $12.50 per channel but is it any good?

We see a lot of 2-channel TPA3255 based modules, but 4 channel ones are rarer. I bought this one off AliExpress for $50 including shipping - that's $12.50 per channel! Build quality is OK but not great. The power and speaker I/O is all screw terminals, where better modules use spades. The...
  17. Guddu

Fosi Audio V3 Monoblocks? (aka All I want for X-mas)

Thread 'Fosi v3 Mono | TPA3255 PFFB | Balanced | [First Look from Fosi FB]' https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/fosi-v3-mono-tpa3255-pffb-balanced-first-look-from-fosi-fb.52969/
  18. Guddu

Fosi v3 Mono | TPA3255 PFFB | Balanced | [First Look from Fosi FB]

Right. But 3e is, by far, one of the best TPA3255 PFFB module available with quality components and great review/measurements. On the other hand, we haven't seen any real meaningful additional power addition on TPA3255 in mono vs Stereo, not yet at least. On a comparison, Audiophonics 3e...
  19. S

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

PBTL Mono from TPA3255 Datasheet
  20. S

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

BTL Stereo from TPA3255 Datasheet
Top Bottom