• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

jkasch

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
1712762324088.jpeg

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Guys, guys, it's just something I found on the internet. Border or Boarder it pokes fun at both sides of US politics with equal abandon. So let's not get banned.

ta240

Major Contributor
I was searching for a picture of a psychic for a different post and came up with this phone one that charges $5.99 a minute:
MzQ0LmpwZw

I have to respect anyone that has the nerve to smirk in their photo on a pay by the minute psychic site.

ta240

Major Contributor
I used to get the ever so polite customers that would include WTF in their emails and I always wanted to sign off the reply with TTF... That's The....

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I used to get the ever so polite customers that would include WTF in their emails and I always wanted to sign off the reply with TTF... That's The....
Shouldn't that have been TTAF?;)
My favorite has always been "F the F'in F'ers" [<< Imaginary or otherwise].

napfkuchen

I was searching for a picture of a psychic for a different post and came up with this phone one that charges $5.99 a minute:
MzQ0LmpwZw

I have to respect anyone that has the nerve to smirk in their photo on a pay by the minute psychic site.
My favourite psych is the one on the left:

psych.jpg

Unfortunately he is inactive by now but his episodes are still available on DVD/Blu-Ray.

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
MzQ0LmpwZw

Yeah, but if she's a psychic, why does she have to ask me for my credit card number?

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Yeah, but if she's a psychic, why does she have to ask me for my credit card number?
At one time some junk phone calls from such people were going around in the 1980s'. One such called me promising me they could find the love of my life and make me rich beyond avarice. First I said they had no idea of my avarice. When they said all they needed was a credit card to proceed I said to them, you are psychic you tell me. Click!

Top Bottom