• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Pegwill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
1710413118341.png

Hollywood_Bob

Last edited:

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
But, why does it have to be made with "rugged" vinyl, when its supposed to be used as a headrest? I don't understand.

And, and, when it says it can be shown to friends, and they can touch it, at a party; would that be a slumber party?

Like a sleepover with guy friends? That could be cool. Maybe. Sort of. I don't know.
I like your thinking @Hollywood_Bob!
Maybe. Sort of.
:cool:
;)

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
But, why does it have to be made with "rugged" vinyl, when its supposed to be used as a headrest? I don't understand.

And, and, when it says it can be shown to friends, and they can touch it, at a party; would that be a slumber party?

Like a sleepover with guy friends? That could be cool. Maybe. Sort of. I don't know.
I'm just gonna set this here... what you all do with it is up to you. ;)

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Back in pre-windows days, I used the MSDOS 'prompt' command on a colleagues PC to change the command line prompt from 'C:>' to 'Bad sector in drive C: Press any key to reformat:'
It took him a while to forgive me...
I did the same thing only it read, "you have performed an illegal operation. The police are on their way".

Top Bottom