• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Hollywood_Bob

What's Wrong With This Picture?
2020s Edition

View attachment 355671
It's so, so, so obvious what's going on here. The bottom cat is looking at the hand on the right, and receiving direction. The hand is giving the finger sign for Latin Kings, which is sometimes used for the letters L.C. "Leap on the Curtains"! So he did. The skeleton is using its hand to obscure the speaker from the bottom cat, basically signaling to the cat NOT to "Listen to Your Masters Voice", who is yelling at him to get the F off the curtains. So the cat doesn't. The top cat is looking for how the sheer curtains are connected to the curtain rod, when the rod doesn't pass through them. And people think cats are stupid! Not me.

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
It's so, so, so obvious what's going on here. The bottom cat is looking at the hand on the right, and receiving direction. The hand is giving the finger sign for Latin Kings, which is sometimes used for the letters L.C. "Leap on the Curtains"! So he did. The skeleton is using its hand to obscure the speaker from the bottom cat, basically signaling to the cat NOT to "Listen to Your Masters Voice", who is yelling at him to get the F off the curtains. So the cat doesn't. The top cat is looking for how the sheer curtains are connected to the curtain rod, when the rod doesn't pass through them. And people think cats are stupid! Not me.
b68bc1e3dc3abb3a611c27ece03efda921c5fc0097b4f034ba2d36aac682d8ce.jpg

Ziltoe

I've always really liked this Far Side cartoon.
Some of the best of Gary Larson's series were those that depict the instant of catastrophe -- or the instant just before, i.e., d(catastrophe)/dt.
One of the exemplars of the genre, from my perspective.
:)
GarryLarsonLibrary2.jpg

I'm SO with YOU my dear, in particular with your example above, yep! Being a proud owner of those Editions pictured. Nothing better than this, hmmm, mean a but of comic in real life, happy having people around getting it : )

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
This isn't your first tour of duty on the internet, is it, @Hollywood_Bob ?

:cool:
;)

rgpit

Forum Donor
Top Bottom