• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Bleib

Major Contributor
1710186042708.jpeg

1710187538485.jpeg

1710187768381.jpeg

1710190785860.jpeg

Last edited:

napfkuchen

In parking lots next to federal highways you sometimes see someone peeing, I always honk and when the person turns around I wave.
Also works when people are in rage while driving. Just smile and wave. :D

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
I’ve got you beat.
We have that same house, but with two giant skeletons. And they leave them up year round.
:rolleyes:

;)
Well, yeah, given that it's March -- and I saw it Saturday in my peregrinations. :)
PS I did look for it on googlemaps streetview but I couldn't find it (?!)

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
City of Glen Eira! He’s a neighbour
Seems like an Aussie thing to do, maybe a meat pie in the other hand would have given it away. Been down there four times. Some of best times in my life. ;)

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Been sweltering through a late summer heatwave here for the last few days. Temps hovering around 40c
Fill the compose bin with water and get in. Don't forget your favorite beverage. :D

Bleib

Major Contributor
1710192438305.jpeg

JeffGB

Here's a story about a racoon. Long ago I lived in the Kootenay Region of Canada in South Central British Columbia where the winter is fairly mild and it receives dumps of snow every year that can exceed easily several feet of snow in a period of ~2 or ~3 days. Great place for skiing and snowmobiling. I was sitting in the basement rec room watching the TV, enjoying the fireplace and was watching the snow fall as I looked out the patio door. I saw some shiny things and realized they where eyeballs looking at me from inside the fluffy powder snow. I was thinking very cool as I was a outdoorsman at that time and enjoyed wild animals being around. So in a moment I heard the garbage can falling over and the lid clanging on the concrete and I also heard a very strange wild sounding growl and some sort of noise that put fear into me. So I said I'm going outside to investigate and grabbed the 12 gauge shotgun for backup. When I got to the garbage can the beast was not there but there where tracks under the patio and I followed them until they disappeared into the power. The beast went into the powder and was moving through the snow and I was having a difficult time tracking it but I could hear it making some scary growls and stuff and then it popped out of the snow under the 4 foot eve of the house and it was pretty large for a racoon I thought. So I saw that it was going a route that would take it around the house so I went the other way and to intercept it near the fireplace chimney outside the house. I got there and so did it and it was very very angry with me. It was a wolverine and it was ready to fight. I was not going to shoot it as they are super rare and never seen and the only reason I saw it this time is it came down from the mountains into the Columbia River Valley to get out of the deep snow pack in the mountains. I was near crapping my drawers in surprise and was not wasting time to get back into the house even if I had that 12 gauge shotgun in hand. So not a racoon...LoL. :D
Yikes! Wolverines are scary! They can hold their own in a meeting with a grizzly!

Top Bottom