• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Does Accuphase speaker cables really exist?

this is me

I see interconnects and not speaker cables on their official website.
I saw a couple on eBay but the price seems too low for Accuphase.
Not going into another cable argument. The OP asked if they exist.

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
People who buy Accuphase products likely want the best companion cables to go with their gear. Many of those customers are also smart enough not to buy into the cable BS from cable-only manufacturers.

Accuphase probably got sick of people asking why they didn't make cables a while back and decided to make a high quality range.

They make no ridiculous claims and they would certainly be excellent quality.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
People who buy Accuphase products likely want the best companion cables to go with their gear. Many of those customers are also smart enough not to buy into the cable BS from cable-only manufacturers.
But not smart enough to find something that simply works instead of asking strangers in a forum rather than Accuphase themselves? Couldn't find speaker wire on their site in any case.....

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
But not smart enough to find something that simply works instead of asking strangers in a forum rather than Accuphase themselves? Couldn't find speaker wire on their site in any case.....

They make XLR and RCA cables. Not sure why that's a problem for anyone.

Obviously the Aliexpress ones are all fake. Especially the 40th anniversary ones- Accuphase was founded in 1972...

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

Obviously the Aliexpress ones are all fake. Especially the 40th anniversary ones- Accuphase was founded in 1972...

So they never bothered with speaker cables? I see a bunch on ebay, didn't look further as I think most speaker cable shopping is silly.

MAB

Major Contributor
So they never bothered with speaker cables? I see a bunch on ebay, didn't look further as I think most speaker cable shopping is silly.
These?
1707533897517.png

Good to see USA Stocks of OFC Speaker Power Cords.;)
But in all seriousness, not Accuphase.

this is me

That’s the problem with this forum. If anyone dare to bring up a cable thread, the so call smart people here will straight out insult you. And for some reason that’s is okay with the mods and admins. But if it’s the other way around, that member will probably be banned.

I don’t buy into the a lot of audiophile products but I don’t have a problem if other people do. It’s their money and TBH, they’re probably keeping the industry afloat.

The OP asked a simple question if a product exist not to be insulted and name calling.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
These?
View attachment 348591
Good to see USA Stocks of OFC Speaker Power Cords.;)
But in all seriousness, not Accuphase.
Yeah that's the sort of stuff I saw. Why it's even interesting enough to make this the first post here I just find kind of strange.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
That’s the problem with this forum. If anyone dare to bring up a cable thread, the so call smart people here will straight out insult you.

I don’t buy into the a lot of audiophile products but I don’t have a problem if other people do. It’s there money and TBH, they’re probably keeping the industry afloat.
No, they don't keep it afloat, they keep it submerged under water. Cables are the biggest bullshit in audio.

this is me

No, they don't keep it afloat, they keep it submerged under water. Cables are the biggest bullshit in audio.
A lot of people buying into bullshits and bullshit products. We just have to be okay with that.

this is me

I mean, at least Accuphase cables are pretty straight forward and don’t have a lot of BS and cost a fortune.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I mean, at least Accuphase cables are pretty straight forward and don’t have a lot of BS and cost a fortune.
So what is the pricing on those interconnects? Or did you find some sanctioned speaker wire as well?

Top Bottom