• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
1675903630341.png

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Ta, I couldn’t get it to show all the pic

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Nah, been Mac for 20+ years, last windows machine I used/owned was a compaq 486 with a 1.2 gb hd and 8mb ram running win 98, I break out in hives if I come within 10ft of a windows machine ;)

I used the copy link in the tweet, sometimes it works fine, other times it buggers up :confused:

Count Arthur

Major Contributor
Nah, been Mac for 20+ years, last windows machine I used/owned was a compaq 486 with a 1.2 gb hd and 8mb ram running win 98, I break out in hives if I come within 10ft of a windows machine ;)

I used the copy link in the tweet, sometimes it works fine, other times it buggers up :confused:
I'm the opposite, the last Mac I used had a floppy drive. :)

And it was because of that floppy drive that I decided I didn't like Mac. Every PC I've ever encountered with a floppy drive had a little button beneath the slot, press it and it ejects the floppy disc.

I had to call the technician to remove the floppy from the Mac, because there is no button. I now know that you drag the icon of the floppy disc to the trash can to eject it - totally intuitive, I don't think. :confused:

I didn't bother to ask how you delete the contents of the floppy disc; presumably you drag it to the trash can icon whilst chanting "it just works". :p

Keith_W

Major Contributor
I'm the opposite, the last Mac I used had a floppy drive. :)

And it was because of that floppy drive that I decided I didn't like Mac. Every PC I've ever encountered with a floppy drive had a little button beneath the slot, press it and it ejects the floppy disc.

I had to call the technician to remove the floppy from the Mac, because there is no button. I now know that you drag the icon of the floppy disc to the trash can to eject it - totally intuitive, I don't think. :confused:

I didn't bother to ask how you delete the contents of the floppy disc; presumably you drag it to the trash can icon whilst chanting "it just works". :p

Ah yes, Apple hatred. My favourite hobby!!! Enjoy this classic from 20 years ago :D

Top Bottom