• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
591671920470.jpg

Holmz

Major Contributor
Well the comment below the globe ass crack pic wasn't either of those, but meant as racism or prejudices against Middle Easterns.

I can’t put my finger on it, but I thought that Sodom and Gommorah were in the area?

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
It’s a Humor thread. Some humor may be offensive if you’re looking to be offended. My recommendation, if you’re offended by the humor in this thread. Don’t read it!

If you complain enough you will be granted your wish of a thread ban. Our rules are enforced in all other threads. In here they get creative license to be edgy.

Last edited:

Suffolkhifinut

Major Contributor
It’s a Humor thread. Some humor may be offensive if you’re looking to be offended. My recommendation, if you’re offended by the humor in this thread. Don’t read it!

If you complain enough you will be granted your wish of a thread ban. Our rules are enforced in all other threads. In here they get creative license to be edgy.
We can go on and on about subjectivity / objectivity and any other topic on this and similar sites. What makes ASR better than the others are the Moderators. Thanks for that it doesn’t go unnoticed!

Plcamp

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Not humour, but this is Jimi Hendrix and his mom.
A505E6F8-BE76-404B-99DE-A13CFE44002D.jpeg

Holmz

Major Contributor
My colleague came back from Australia and kept saying "harden the fuck up". That was in the late 90's and, now, I finally know why.

The other local term is, “Take a spoonful of concrete.”
(And the “harden TFU” part is implied.)

Top Bottom