• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

digicidal

Major Contributor
iu

BinkieHuckerback

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I spotted a fellow lying on the pavement outside the pub.
'Are you ok?' I said.
'I've got a bar of chocolate in my back pocket and I'm trying to break it in half' he replied...

Jimi Floyd

What are you? Polish or somesuch?
Caution: Two related '70s ethnic jokes:
  • A woman is screaming "Rape! Rape!" in Central Park... cops ask her for a description of the low-life... she states, "white, 5ft10, brown hair and eyes."... cops ask her for bit more details... "Oh yeah! He was Polish!"... cops are puzzled and ask how she knew that... she replies "I had to help him"!:facepalm:
  • Have you heard about the Polish guy that locked his car keys in the ignition? He asked his kids inside the car to hand him the phone thru the window, so that he can call for a locksmith!:D
Above 2 ethnic jokes can replace the "Polish" ethnicity w/any other; less w/Aborigines!
A Polish man goes to the eye doctor. The bottom line of the eye chart has the letters:

C Z W J N Y S A C Z

The Optometrist asks "Can you read this?"

"Read it?", the Pole replies, "We went to school together!"

Martin

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
here is something funny. Buzz Aldrin addmitted for the third time on video a couple of weeks back that the moon landing never happened. uncut and unedited.

Amazing how many flerfs imagine he's saying the trip didn't happen when I hear him saying there were no scary moments.

Martin

Last edited:

Tassin

When Apollo Mission Astronaut Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon, he not only gave his famous “One small step for man; one giant leap for mankind” statement, but he also made the enigmatic remark “Good luck, Mr. Gorsky.” Many people at NASA thought it was a casual remark concerning some rival Soviet Cosmonaut. However, upon checking, they found there was no Gorsky in either the Russian or American space programs.

On July 5, in Tampa Bay, FL, while answering questions following a speech, a reporter brought up the 26- year-old question to Armstrong. He finally responded. It seems that Mr. Gorsky had died and so Armstrong felt he could answer the question. When he was a kid, Neil was playing baseball with his brother in the backyard. His brother hit a fly ball which landed in front of his neighbors’ bedroom window. The neighbors were Mr. and Mrs. Gorsky. As he leaned down to pick up the ball, he heard Mrs. Gorsky shouting at Mr. Gorsky, “Oral sex? Oral sex you want? You’ll get oral sex when the kid next door walks on the moon!”

Martin

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
When Apollo Mission Astronaut Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon, he not only gave his famous “One small step for man; one giant leap for mankind” statement, but he also made the enigmatic remark “Good luck, Mr. Gorsky.” Many people at NASA thought it was a casual remark concerning some rival Soviet Cosmonaut. However, upon checking, they found there was no Gorsky in either the Russian or American space programs.

On July 5, in Tampa Bay, FL, while answering questions following a speech, a reporter brought up the 26- year-old question to Armstrong. He finally responded. It seems that Mr. Gorsky had died and so Armstrong felt he could answer the question. When he was a kid, Neil was playing baseball with his brother in the backyard. His brother hit a fly ball which landed in front of his neighbors’ bedroom window. The neighbors were Mr. and Mrs. Gorsky. As he leaned down to pick up the ball, he heard Mrs. Gorsky shouting at Mr. Gorsky, “Oral sex? Oral sex you want? You’ll get oral sex when the kid next door walks on the moon!”
Funny joke.

Martin

G|force

Forum Donor
One afternoon on MIT campus, James Bullough Lansing and Amar Bose approach each other walking on a sidewalk and cross paths.

As they pass, Lansing raises his hands to his mouth and shouts "Good afternoon doctor!"
Jim hears Amar reply "good afternoon" from behind. :)

Top Bottom