• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WTB: Yamaha CX-1 or CX-1000

Nathan_A

Forum Donor
Hi,

I'm hoping someone here with a collection of older gear might have a Yamaha CX-1 or a CX-1000 in decent shape that they'd be willing to let go of.

I am currently using a Yamaha MX-1 as my amplifier, and I want to pair it with a similar era Yamaha preamplifier. My preference would be a CX-1, but those are really hard to come by. So I'm also interested in the CX-1000.

Cheers!

Jofhua

I have the Yamaha cx - 1000.. for how much are uh willing to buy it.. it's in excellent condition

JDRCapeCod

Forum Donor
I have a very nice CX-800 if you are interested...also an M-45 amp. PM if interested and I can give you a price...not looking for a lot of $$$.

music buff

I have the Yamaha cx - 1000.. for how much are uh willing to buy it.. it's in excellent condition

I am willing to give you an offer on your yamaha cx-1000, I have an mx-1000 to match it with. if you are still intersected in an offer maybe we can work out a deal.

OP
N

Nathan_A

Forum Donor
Hi everyone who responded. I missed these messages. I'd posted this so long ago that I'd stopped paying much attention. I eventually picked up a CX-1 from a gentleman in Ontario Canada. It's pairing beautifully with my MX-1. Driving them with a Topping D50s. Everything sounds wonderful. Along the way to this outcome I acquired a few other amps (NC400s, 1200AS2), preamps (C-4, Halo P5), and DACs (SDG1) that I need to post for sale now that I've landed on the blend of new and old that's working for me.

Thanks you.

Stk0708

I am willing to give you an offer on your yamaha cx-1000, I have an mx-1000 to match it with. if you are still intersected in an offer maybe we can work out a deal.
Where are you located ? I might have them.

Top Bottom