• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Would you please test the apogee symphony IO 2*2 SE

helloworld

They claim to be the best AD/DA. Hopefully you can compare it with rme adi 2 pro FS and oppo 205. Thank you very much.

By the way, hopefully you could test more AD/DA from professional companies like rme prism sound apogee apollo or focusrite.....

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Hi there. Do you mean 2x6? I can't find 2x2.

If so, at nearly $1,900 it is well over my budget. How about contacting them and asking them if they would send one for review to me?

But yes, I hope to review more of such gears if members can loan them to me.

OP
H

helloworld

Yes you are right. I do mean the 2*6 SE http://www.apogeedigital.com/products/symphony-io/2x6-configuration i heard they use ess 9028 pro.
By the way, hopefully you could test some dac performance from those active speakers with interanl dac. For example genelec the ones (8351 8341 and 8331).With these speakers you can’t bypass the internal dac, if you use external dac, it forces the analoge signal to go through the internal adc to become the digital signal then the internal dac to decode it to analoge.it looks like more and more high end speaks come with internal dac. So i really hope you could test it! Thank you very much.

yummy

the mk1 supports standalone mode, external interface could be with WIN

mk2 no standalone mode, MAC only as usually, means you are gonna go check yourself.

Top Bottom