• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Which NAD class D amplifier?

aking

Hello,
I’m a new member and have recently read here that I should acquire a class D amplifier but which one? My dealer in Peru represents NAD so can get me the C298 or the M22 v2. Or as a back up I could import from one of the European independents but I would like to avoid dealing with Peruvian customs if possible. Since I cannot try before I buy any first hand impressions of these two amps would be very helpful. Also should I consider bridged mode? I have Dynaudio Confidence C4 Platinum mains in a 5m x 8m x 2.7m listening room. I have one JL Audio Fathom sub to fill out the lower registers. All suggestions welcome. Thanks!

watchnerd

Grand Contributor
I have the Dynaudio Heritage Special, which is also power hungry and low impedance.

I'd go for the one with more power into 4 ohms, as it will have more current.

OP
A

aking

Yes good advice thanks watchnerd. That is the C298 which is also lower in price.

Top Bottom