• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Which IEM headphone ( with warm sound ) for > $40 max ?

godsmack50

Hi , I have a simple question , I'm looking for an IEM at a maximum price of 40 dollars, knowing that , as some here know , I like warm 80's hifi style sounds with quite round bass ( I don't like neutral sounds ), but still a quality and reliable IEM , what would be the best adapted IEM to my listening style and of the best possible quality for this price ? Thanks for trying to be as simple as possible, thanks guys !!!! :) :)

OP
godsmack50

godsmack50

If you have any other advice, please don't hesitate to let me know, thanks :)

OP
godsmack50

godsmack50

I just found a TANGZU WAN'ER + a QKZ Q1 Max cable + 6 pairs of earcaps for 33 dollars (free shipping). Is this the right package for what I'm looking for ?

5.jpg
QKZ-couteurs-HiFi-16-supports-Q1-MAX-352-c-urs-c-ble-de-mise-niveau-plaqu.jpg

markanini

Major Contributor
To me Tangzu Waner had a zingy treble, that will not fit you requirement for a warm playback characteristic.

OP
godsmack50

godsmack50

To me Tangzu Waner had a zingy treble, that will not fit you requirement for a warm playback characteristic.
What does "zingy treble" mean , and which IEM do you recommend for $40 max ?

OP
godsmack50

godsmack50

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Interesting how different our experiences are. For me Kiwi Ears Cadenza was unbearable and Tangzu Wan'er was much more pleasant. That is why it's very hard to recommend an in-ear headphone with no other reference. I suggest get one of the recommended products, see if you like it, and take it from there.

OP
godsmack50

godsmack50

Interesting how different our experiences are. For me Kiwi Ears Cadenza was unbearable and Tangzu Wan'er was much more pleasant. That is why it's very hard to recommend an in-ear headphone with no other reference. I suggest get one of the recommended products, see if you like it, and take it from there.
Indeed, I think I'll have to buy some on different models at the price of 40 dollars maximum and make my own opinion because there , nobody advises me the same IEM !!!!

markanini

Major Contributor
Top Bottom