• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Where can I buy revel M106 on earth? :)

GaryY

Forum Donor
Though I'm not ordering immediately, there is no dealer who is selling this speaker in this one of the biggest city in Germany. I found one distributor originated in Slovenia. Also very small private shop (at home) in Nothern Germany. I found ~half price deal in UK(I don't know if they have real stock even)....and one more in sweden. That's all.... I'm holding to myself not to go for KEF R3 or wharfedale. It looks Revel/Harman don't like to sell this speaker at all. :)

Mr. Widget

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
They are genuinely great speakers. Unfortunately as much as they don't like selling them, they like to fix them even less... just something to consider.

thewas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Harman product availability and support except cheap Bluetooth loudspeakers and headphones is unfortunately in most parts of Europe since decades a big mess, I was also looking for years for some Revels and finally gave up.

StefanSweden

Though I'm not ordering immediately, there is no dealer who is selling this speaker in this one of the biggest city in Germany. I found one distributor originated in Slovenia. Also very small private shop (at home) in Nothern Germany. I found ~half price deal in UK(I don't know if they have real stock even)....and one more in sweden. That's all.... I'm holding to myself not to go for KEF R3 or wharfedale. It looks Revel/Harman don't like to sell this speaker at all. :)
In Sweden https://taktoton.com/revel-performa-3-m106.html

OP
GaryY

GaryY

Forum Donor
Harman product availability and support except cheap Bluetooth loudspeakers and headphones is unfortunately in most parts of Europe since decades a big mess, I was also looking for years for some Revels and finally gave up.
Yes, I found it really bad. This was the biggest site for Revel speakers in europe.

Last edited:
OP
GaryY

GaryY

Forum Donor
It's pity I'm not in U.S. Great price...

Top Bottom