• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What is your digital sources ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mulder

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I guess the question here is not so much about sources as about how you do play digital?

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Op has contacted us. As he already used the maximum number of poll choices, he will most likely have to start a fresh poll with a few topic choices grouped up to get in at 10 choices or less. Op has been provided with this feedback from the Moderators. Unfortunately there is nothing else we can do.

OP
A

auronthas

Op has contacted us. As he already used the maximum number of poll choices, he will most likely have to start a fresh poll with a few topic choices grouped up to get in at 10 choices or less. Op has been provided with this feedback from the Moderators. Unfortunately there is nothing else we can do.
Thanks @AdamG247 , I will do a new poll soon and consolidate some of the options.

JSmith

Master Contributor
I will do a new poll soon and consolidate some of the options.
I though to suggest to try and keep it under 10, you could group all online streaming as one option and digital downloads as another for example (possibly a sub-option of standard and "high-res"). Then from there include more specific options as you have like CD etc., but including bluray audio and maybe even some niche options like hybrid sacd etc.

JSmith

Top Bottom