• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

Bleib

Major Contributor
Last edited:

Bleib

Major Contributor
I agree the Klipsch 600m speakers do not deliver optimal sound quality without equalisation adjustments.
Sorry, meant 770, emphasis added to original response

Anthony101

Sorry, meant 770, emphasis added to original response
Indeed, compared to the Sennheiser HD 560s, these headphones may not meet the same high sound quality and performance standards. However, they distinguish themselves in terms of comfort, offering a wearing experience that is both pleasant and satisfying for extended listening sessions.

tknx

Moondrop Space Travel, QCY HT05, and Anker Soundcore X10s

I am very curious about the budget end of TWS.

tknx

I forgot SIVGA SPT1s

sm5

Forum Donor
Ananda Nano vs Jade II
I think they have the same thickness of diaphragms and similar shape cups from the same manufacturer: So it would a rare opportunity for a Electrostatic vs Planar Comparison! *Edition XS wouldn't hurt as they all seem like something that might possibly be okay for upgrade for sundara users.

Stax L300 and or L500 mkii - As they are reasonably priced Electrostatics it would be a good one to test.

IEM:
Thieaudio Monarch MKiii
- curious as how it would measure here it ranks high on AutoEQ ranking and seems to have good reviews. This and or another higher end $500-1000ish flat IEM to compare to the $25-50 options would be good to know for buyers.

Dyson Zone: Why not? Ranks high on AutoEQ so seems like a good question to see if does actually sound good.

Count Arthur

Major Contributor
These:

1707187070444.png

phoenixsong

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Moondrop Space Travel, QCY HT05, and Anker Soundcore X10s

I am very curious about the budget end of TWS.
I have the space travel, I think they are decent in terms of sound quality. Add in the features and they are awesome for their price- at least on paper. For although the noise cancelling is effective to some extent, the design of the iem housing does not seem to isolate at all, allowing plenty of noise to leak in (swapping ear tips does not help). Wind noise is especially a problem

tknx

I have the space travel, I think they are decent in terms of sound quality. Add in the features and they are awesome for their price- at least on paper. For although the noise cancelling is effective to some extent, the design of the iem housing does not seem to isolate at all, allowing plenty of noise to leak in (swapping ear tips does not help). Wind noise is especially a problem

Fit is always a bit personal though. My bigger problem with most TWS is they don’t stay in my ears and fall out. So I would prefer ones with ear hooks which means Soundcore X10 or Beats Pro. Neither of which seems that appealing to me.

Frankly I think Etymotics do a better job blocking noise than most ANC, but that is because they are practically touching your brain when in.

Right now I just use a regular IEM a Bluetooth cord and it works fine. TBH I still don’t understand why so many TWS are so compromised in sound.

phoenixsong

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Fit is always a bit personal though. My bigger problem with most TWS is they don’t stay in my ears and fall out. So I would prefer ones with ear hooks which means Soundcore X10 or Beats Pro. Neither of which seems that appealing to me.

Frankly I think Etymotics do a better job blocking noise than most ANC, but that is because they are practically touching your brain when in.

Right now I just use a regular IEM a Bluetooth cord and it works fine. TBH I still don’t understand why so many TWS are so compromised in sound.
It is not about fit, but rather about the housing design (they fit securely enough in my ears to not fall out even if I shake my head vigorously, and I have also tried them with over 50 different pairs of ear tips, none of which addressed the issues I mentioned)

LeShog

Softears Studio4 or Studio 4 or whatever you got the model, the black one :joke

Top Bottom