@square.Sadly that adapter is only available for lightning connector iPads. I have a usb-c ipad and the only adapter for it is a usb-c to usb-a.
I tried to build a little collection that covers different types of headphones over the last one or two years... As of today:
The IE300 will have to go soon. I had the chance to test its bigger brother over the weekend (IE 600) I believe the 600 is worth the extra money. The HD660S is collecting dusk because of its better competitors.
- ZMF Verité Closed (closed over-ear dynamic)
- Hifiman Arya (open over-ear planar)
- Focal Clear (open over-ear dynamic)
- Sennheiser HD660S (open over-ear dynamic)
- 64 Audio U12T (multi-BA in ear monitor)
- Sennheiser IE 300 (single dynamic driver in ear monitor)
If I had to choose just one of these, it would be the Arya; super comfortable to wear and great, detailed sound. I would not buy the Verité again. Its looking gorgeous but its too heavy for me, my ears heat up and the sound does not really give me a kick, although it sounds completely fine (rich&detailed). It was too expensive though. And to be honest: I do not even have an use case that requires a closed over-ear... Hope I learn from this...