• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Ralph_Cramden

Major Contributor
RIP

1705621405752.png

taner

Hmmmmmmm. I think that if someone kidnapped me and beat me for seven hours, I wouldn't really give a sh*t about their voice and singing performance. :mad:

Jim
Uh?

So, if you're one of those lucky people who haven't kidnapped and beaten by him... what's wrong with praising his voice and singing performance... -according to your own words..-

D

Deleted member 21219

Uh?

So, if you're one of those lucky people who haven't kidnapped and beaten by him... what's wrong with praising his voice and singing performance... -according to your own words..-

Some negatives displace all positives. I don't really care how well Wolfgang Priklopil could sing, either.

Jim

D

Deleted member 21219

As much as I love symphonic music, there are times when I just want something more intimate to listen to as I work:

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
1705707011523.png

On Qobuz maybe others

Top Bottom