• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

EKbluesboy

EKbluesboy

EKbluesboy

EKbluesboy

EKbluesboy

Public Service Broadcasting are a (sometime) two-piece outfit who splice old public service information films with some really cool modern electronica. Hope to be seeing them live in November!

Listening to their music on it's own is great, because the actual music is great, but when you can combine both the music and the archive film that the guys are referencing, as in the You-Tube videos, it becomes something genuinely special.

Of course it helps if you're a Brit!! :cool::)

P.S. have a good look at these old films.

Serious Question : - Do you think the youth of today could man up like our forefathers did??

Last edited:

EKbluesboy

EKbluesboy

JackStraw5877

I can't stop listening to this track... McBride's bass can be FELT, even in headphones, and Brian Blade's drumming (his comping in particular) is first class. Great track indeed...

JackStraw5877

One more that I'm digging on right now from John McEuen (one of the founding members of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band)... I'm finding the placement of the instruments and background vocals in the mix is addictive. Hopefully one of y'all get as much enjoyment out of these as I am getting right now:

Top Bottom