• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Unusual Speaker Placements

Curvature

Major Contributor
Let's let 'em rip. Inspired by https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/unusual-speaker-designs.12255/

Here's one I saved to show to my audiophile friends and ASRians. Granted, this might be the work of the staging co. trying to modernify the look of the apartment for the real estate pics.

Can you spot the stereo triangle?

1d68941f-733c-439b-81e4-aea56e8365f6.jpg

Would love to see other far fetched placement ideas.

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I guess it’s for when you’re lying on the couch, head towards the TV. It may have a switch to swap left and right, depending on position on the couch;)

Zek

Major Contributor
@Curvature Where are the speakers?
I don't see them in the picture.
Do not put the turntable on the amplifier!
yikes.gif

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
The room looks like a reflective nightmare, so might as well put them there.

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

Haflermichi

Shame on the stager for leaving all the cables visible, especially the lamp cord wound around the base at the left.
The attendant visible cable mess behind the TV and the system at the baseboard are unforgivable sins in the artificial reality of real estate staging.
The photographer also gets zero points for doing nothing about this.
Which tells me the stager and the photographer were likely the same person. IE:the cheapest person they could find.
I did some architectural photography a long time ago and I always got extra points with the client for hiding such cables.

One last thing. Never leave a capo on the guitar when not playing.
And Christopher Cross? Really?

Jasperous

Oh god... I already hated humans so much... so so much... why? what do people do this... this is like some John Ivy induced hellscape!!

Jasperous

Who is John Ivy? Jony Ive of Apple?
Yeah that little shit that put a charging port under a mouse, and took out all the ports out of Pro product (MacBook Pro 2015-2019) his departure was celebrated by many. He was Form >>> Function

Top Bottom