• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping L30 ordered - let the wait commence

OP
ichonderoga

ichonderoga

Forum Donor

ThatM1key

Major Contributor

dpippel

I doubt theres a power supply inventory issue.

And you know this... how? I was just pointing out that we have two conflicting statements from Topping today about the power supply issue being the cause of the delay in L30 shipments.

ReaderZ

Addicted to Fun and Learning
And you know this... how? I was just pointing out that we have two conflicting statements from Topping today about the power supply issue being the cause of the delay in L30 shipments.

No, only one of them is from today, so no conflict, just update. Unless we get a newer one says there is still a shortage.

dpippel

No, only one of them is from today, so no conflict, just update. Unless we get a newer one says there is still a shortage.

Thanks. For some reason I keep thinking that today is MONDAY. Duh!

ThatM1key

Major Contributor
Im not an engineer but it doesn't take a lot to make a power supply.

ThatM1key

Major Contributor
Just got mine today. The power supply is a lot heavier than the amp itself. Shipping was pretty fast, 9 days, I did pay for faster shipping but didn't expect it to be that fast. The amp is a lot cleaner than power supply, I'm not mad about that. The amp does come with a headphone adapter.
20200820_133737.jpg
20200820_134055.jpg
20200820_134326.jpg

Last edited:
OP
ichonderoga

ichonderoga

Forum Donor

ThatM1key

Major Contributor
I love this little head amp so far. "Off" does not output a normal/fixed signal or any signal which is a shame. I don't think this little guy needs a "pre" out when the E30 has a pre out already.

raif71

Major Contributor
I love this little head amp so far. "Off" does not output a normal/fixed signal or any signal which is a shame. I don't think this little guy needs a "pre" out when the E30 has a pre out already.
For me, I need a knob to turn the volume...don't care much for remote control. :)

ThatM1key

Major Contributor
For me, I need a knob to turn the volume...don't care much for remote control. :)
I could understand that for integrated amps but what if I want to hook up a receiver with its volume control? Would be nice if the "output" can be settable either fixed or pre like the E30 can do.

raif71

Major Contributor
I could understand that for integrated amps but what if I want to hook up a receiver with its volume control? Would be nice if the "output" can be settable either fixed or pre like the E30 can do.
Exactly. I will use the e30 as fixed (dac mode) and use the l30 or whatever amp to control volume. For me, dac need not have to have a volume control but yeah others might find it useful. :)

facboy

has anyone who ordered from audiophonics received theirs yet?

i ordered Aug 11 and there has been no communication (or L30) since.

Veri

Master Contributor
has anyone who ordered from audiophonics received theirs yet?

i ordered Aug 11 and there has been no communication (or L30) since.
No I don't think so. I mailed them but no answer. It sucks because the shipment is likely stuck in some customs hell-hole.

facboy

No I don't think so. I mailed them but no answer. It sucks because the shipment is likely stuck in some customs hell-hole.

i just got a reply to my email from a few days ago, they expect stock at the end of the week.

facboy

just got notification that it is in stock (i had a watch on it), nothing about order shipping yet.

dpippel

I received my L30+E30 order for Apos Audio yesterday. Three days turn-around, from shipment in China to my door in Arizona.

fun

I received my L30+E30 order for Apos Audio yesterday. Three days turn-around, from shipment in China to my door in Arizona.
I'm also in Arizona. Mine was supposed to ship on 8/29 (received an email from Apos last Saturday morning), but it wasn't picked up until Tuesday China time. Right now it is somewhere between HK and LA. Hopefully will get it tomorrow so I can play with it during the long weekend :)

Top Bottom