• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping L30 ordered - let the wait commence

ichonderoga

Forum Donor
Last edited:

Kouioui

Forum Donor
A few of us in the US were able to get our order shipped thru Apos on July 31st and one has already tracked it to US customs. I placed my order July 28th at 3:30am, received a delay email on the 31st and a follow-up around 9pm that night saying my order was being shipped. I have a tracking number so far and I assume it's in-transit to the US...expect delivery sometime mid-week. I ordered the E30/L30 combo with free cables.

3125b

Major Contributor
Hifistudio79 claims to have them in stock but you can't actually order the thing.
The other authorised sellers in Europe don't list it yet.

I guess the sales are better than expected.

OP
ichonderoga

ichonderoga

Forum Donor
Hifistudio79 claims to have them in stock but you can't actually order the thing.
The other authorised sellers in Europe don't list it yet.

I guess the sales are better than expected.
Yeah much hyped product :)

Human Bass

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Mine has already gonna thru customs, now it is up to the awful brazilin postal service to deliver.

CTRLM

Ordered mine August 1 through Amazon AU (supplied by Shenzhen Audio). Got a shipping notification on August 3.

If I'm lucky I'll get it by the end of the month.

Same here. Also ordered mine from Amazon (Germany) and it should arrive at the end of August/beginning of September. Since the D10s I ordered from audiophonics also first showed 15-25 days but arrived today, I hope something similar will happen with the L30...CAN´T WAIT

ThatM1key

Major Contributor
Shenzhenaudio on amazon says it'll arrive around mid-October. I recently got a refund on my Smsl Sa300 and might use that money towards the L30. I really don't trust my sansui's headphone jack to power my akgs, but hey its most likely better than the smsl ad18's headphone jack lol.

l30.PNG

zenki

OMG There're really supply chain issues with L30.
Hopefully you guys won't get the mess of a minor scratch/chip on the physical shell and wrong power adapter like me atm.

ThatM1key

Major Contributor
I bought the L30 from Hifigo and payed for faster shipping. They still got that 5 dollar off coupon.

OP
ichonderoga

ichonderoga

Forum Donor
OMG There're really supply chain issues with L30.
Hopefully you guys won't get the mess of a minor scratch/chip on the physical shell and wrong power adapter like me atm.
Me neither.

ThatM1key

Major Contributor
Hifigo gave me a 2nd tracking number and its updating quickly. August 25th it says.

ThatM1key

Major Contributor
I would say monoprice. That got a 1.5ft rca cable for $5

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Top Bottom