• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The making of the "Pi"

OldTimer

Well the Pi fully equipped (8GB Pi, PSU, case, cooler, SD) is, in UK around £110 - ready to run.

Note that includes 20% VAT - so around £92 without sales tax. What is that today? About $116. Obviously no windows included in that. But I don't think the Beelink does either at $180

Though the pi at that price only has a 64GB SD card (not an SSD). You'd need to add another £50 or so to get the SSD, including interface. So then we are about the same - However it is not needed for a usable machine.
Yes, similar to Radycanu (UK) vs Wang (CN) on Tennis Auustralian Open. But, Wang won the round at the end.

GDK

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
When I saw the title I thought it was about a little Indian boy stranded with a tiger in the middle of the ocean.
I thought it was another of Amir’s cooking threads…

Top Bottom