• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The End is Nigh

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Will someone ask them to kindly send some cables to ASR to get reviewed?
My english is bad so I fear not to be misunderstood :)

HammerSandwich

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Nothing says "quality" like a website that doesn't even support SSL in the year 2020.
Encryption requires extra CPU cycles, which adds noise, so we prefer not to use it. This promises a purer experience on our website, with blacker backgrounds behind every JPG.

Never mind that JPGs are lossy. Never mind that we can't prove what you receive & render is bit-perfect to what we sent. We're modern audiophiles & welcome contradiction.

ta240

Major Contributor
Since they know themselves this cable don't do anything, this is not going to happen anytime soon.

But they are passionate about them. To be honest I couldn't bring myself to watch this video as plenty of people are passionate about things they are wrong about.

Tks

Major Contributor
Depending on how much this guy prices his cables, I'll just make some PCI-e cables and obliterate his pathetic SATA bandwidth. Got a prototype ready to go.

s-l1000.jpg

murraycamp

Forum Donor
I just want to know if it reduces electrosmog.

mansr

Major Contributor
Depending on how much this guy prices his cables, I'll just make some PCI-e cables and obliterate his pathetic SATA bandwidth. Got a prototype ready to go.

s-l1000.jpg
Blimey, that monstrosity is actually being sold. It certainly doesn't meet the PCIe spec, and even if it works (to some extent or another), it will radiate like crazy.

Billy Budapest

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Maybe I’ll market an aerosol spray to spritz on Bluetooth and Wifi Antennae to make their reception “cleaner” and with lower distortions?

murraycamp

Forum Donor
Maybe I’ll market an aerosol spray to spritz on Bluetooth and Wifi Antennae to make their reception “cleaner” and with lower distortions?

Best idea yet.

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
OP
Martin

Martin

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
These are even more expensive: https://www.pachankostudio.com/products

Oh, and they have audiophile ATX power cables, too. Un-freakin-believable. Do the audiophools that buy into this crap have any reasoning capability left? I don’t understand how they were even able to make enough money to be able to afford these products.

Martin

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
These are even more expensive: https://www.pachankostudio.com/products

Oh, and they have audiophile ATX power cables, too. Un-freakin-believable. Do the audiophools that buy into this crap have any reasoning capability left? I don’t understand how they were even able to make enough money to be able to afford these products.

Martin
That's simply disturbing...

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

tomtoo

Major Contributor
As a side effect, it also makes you feel warmer, so you can save on heating costs and use saved money for buying additional audiophile enhancement gear, how clever ;)

I swear, it's effektiv. At least the same effektiv (if not more) than audiophile SATA kabels. And it's cheap. ; )

Tks

Major Contributor
Blimey, that monstrosity is actually being sold. It certainly doesn't meet the PCIe spec, and even if it works (to some extent or another), it will radiate like crazy.

Radiate? Perfect! More warmth!

Mtbf

“The Audience cable does it all; it is convincingly superior in every sonic criterion.”
Must say, that’s quite a lot of sonic criteria...

Personally I prefer an Australian company called NB speaker cables, where NB stands for No Bullshit !

1579994511250.jpeg

“This cable will perform very similar, (if not identical)” :):)

barrows

NVMe drives are replacing SATA so brace yourselves for audiophile grade NVMe drives, motherboards etc. Personally, I am waiting for audiophile grade air as an upgrade to the standard air in my listening room - every molecule treated to maximize fidelity.

Dude, check out the Intel Optane drives, the have M2 versions, and reports are the sound better, they are certainly faster than standard M2 and take advantage of a new type of memory technology.

Mike B

Man, please try and keep up. You are several years behind the times. Just look into the Paul Pang accessories which started with audiophile SATA cables and gets weirder from there. These were available in 2005.

http://ppaproduct.blogspot.com/2013/08/sata-cable.html
The aluminum end connector is "made by a machining center." But he does not tell us how many axes the machining center has! Probably a crummy five axis machine!

Top Bottom