• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

StormAudio ISP Evo review by Stereophile

quattro98

Forum Donor
Last edited:
OP
Q

quattro98

Forum Donor
I’m looking forward to Dirac ART on other platforms. The technology seems to be a big step forwards. I liked the review focusing on sound quality.

OP
Q

quattro98

Forum Donor
I’m referring to the subjective descriptions of ART, rather than the processor itself. As an example: “Switching off the DL-ART correction filter, everything fades very noticeably, losing clarity and presence. Restoration evoked a sense of "now it's right."”

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
@Kal Rubinson. Thank you for the wonderful and very easily read review @ Stereophile. I will do the trial period and then most likely will subscribe to the Berliner Philharmoniker for a classical music experience that I am just starting to learn about and enjoy. I was left wondering what the internals look like and dreamed of a teardown...LoL. :D All in all it was a very well organized and painless read of your review.

Top Bottom