• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

speaker advice

YSC

Major Contributor
if OP said out the door the money will be similar, I personally would pick the blade 2 Meta, personally it looks more artistic and with higher WAF, and when FR are both very good, I tend to lean towards coaxial as I like to have a more precise imaging, and would love a more forgiving sweet spot for moving around, standing up or sit on the sofa

OP
I

itai

You might want to tell us room size, typical listening level, if it's a treated room etc., and of course budget.
The room dimensions are: 14'9" wide x 22' long x 9' tall. The room needs treatment and is challenged as it has an opening that can't be close to the stairs and rest of the home. Most of the time i listen at 70-80dB but sometimes... you know... you have to turn it to 11 so I would love to have the headroom.

OP
I

itai

I really appreciate the feedback, order placed.

Top Bottom