• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Soundmagic A30 question

Canabuc

New here. Am interested in the Soundmagic A30.

Has anyone tested them or used them?

They seem to have similar source to some other models here with benefit of volume and track control and no need to use uapp to get control in any app.
Wondering if they have as much prefer as the Meizu. If they can provide a bit of extra amount for my Blon BL-01 and Moondrop Aria?
I have been told that both these iem scale up with amplification.

Thanks

mikefoo

Hi,

I have some experience. I have an A30i that i use to connect it to my iphone. It has a lightning cable on one end.
It uses Savitech SA0520 USB-I2S bridge + cs43131 DAC.
The issue I encountered regularly is that, there will be occasional disconnection when
moving/walking while the unit is in my pocket. Sometime, the disconnection would create a 'pop' sound which is very uncomfortable to the ear.

I disassemble it and solder a USB cable to the DAC and connect it to the PC. The same issue would still occur when movement of the unit occurs.

`
IMG_4438.JPG

Top Bottom