• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sony NWA 306 with Bang and Olufsen Beoplay Ex

Joner

Hi All,
Thought I'd try my luck on this forum site. Basically I've recently bought the Sony NWA 306 which wasn't a restricted model or had the bass issue. I was running with the previous 105 model before. I went out and splashed out on a pair of Bang and Olufsen Beoplay Ex buds after much investigation through various sites. The question I have is that they don't seem play loud enough either via the DAP or the buds? I have to most of the time nearly have it at maximum to get the desired effect. This I've never had before on Bluetooth earbuds. I can't access the App for the B and O other than via my mobile, it won't install on my DAP? Is there anything else I can do? Is there an alternative App I can use to enhance it? I'm annoyed as I should have probably waited until the Sony Xm5's come out. Please help someone.
Regards Graham

vsherry

I have the Sony Xm5s. The over-the-ear and the earbuds. Either combo pairs well. I guess I should also say I have your DAP.

OP
J

Joner

Hi, since my post I sorted out the volume issue on the Bang and Olufsen Beoplay Ex's which are excellent, but on top of that I did buy a pair of the Sony XM5s earbuds which are also brilliant.

Top Bottom