• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

Ben1987

Audio Company
Good News!!!
Our SGD1 and LA-QXD1 have been successively shipped. As we are in a special period now, the purchase method I recommend is to directly contact our colleague @Sophia Ann who has been busy with offline orders and customer service. You can Send a message or Email her, of course, also you can apply for a discount.
More information:
Our Overseas Online Shop is being tested and is expected to open next week and our amazon store will open in Mid-May,2020.
Our Domestic Online Shop and Taobao customer service has been running. You can also Send a Message to @EMMA or Email her for purchase and discount.
We try our best to improve our customer service and have a nice day.

Last edited:

nspp

Our Overseas Online Shop is being tested and is expected to open next week and our amazon store will open in Mid-May,2020.
Our Domestic Online Shop and Taobao customer service has been running. You can also Send a Message to @EMMA or Email her for purchase and discount.
We try our best to improve our customer service and have a nice day.
@Ben1987
In the oversea website no info about the black model, domestic is really more complete..

I already purchased my device in amazon.de as it was the only way i found to get a black model and was informed by seller last week that shipping will be done around the 8th of April.. (ASIN: B0819VLZTH ).

Seller is YouYeeToo, i was too quick to get a discount :(

Dreamslayer

Amazon (US) lists a 5yr protection plan, but Amazon thinks this is a piece of furniture...

1586544309669.png

Last edited:

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer
@Ben1987
In the oversea website no info about the black model, domestic is really more complete..

I already purchased my device in amazon.de as it was the only way i found to get a black model and was informed by seller last week that shipping will be done around the 8th of April.. (ASIN: B0819VLZTH ).

Seller is YouYeeToo, i was too quick to get a discount :(
Apparently I was too quick too. I noticed YooYeeToo had updated their product listing to say they were selling the new black version and I jumped on it. I don't even know if it would have been possible to get a discount going through the Amazon distributor, but it was really the only way for me seeing as I had saved up over $500 in Amazon credit that I needed to burn through. All in all, the price after tax and shipping was $518.77 USD.

I got tracking information that the shipping label had been printed and read that the seller uses DHL International. I looked that and it seems like shipping to Texas will probably take around a week once it's in DHL's hands. As this will be my first DAC, I can't wait to get a hold of it and finally have a complete audio chain for my PC!

TomB

Apparently I was too quick too. I noticed YooYeeToo had updated their product listing to say they were selling the new black version and I jumped on it. I don't even know if it would have been possible to get a discount going through the Amazon distributor, but it was really the only way for me seeing as I had saved up over $500 in Amazon credit that I needed to burn through. All in all, the price after tax and shipping was $518.77 USD.

I got tracking information that the shipping label had been printed and read that the seller uses DHL International. I looked that and it seems like shipping to Texas will probably take around a week once it's in DHL's hands. As this will be my first DAC, I can't wait to get a hold of it and finally have a complete audio chain for my PC!
What is the expected delivery date?

So Amazon has an official date of May 5-27 which is kind of crazy. However it looks like the package is going to go through DHL international. When I plugged in some weight and dimensions similar to the SGD1, it gave me some rough estimates that suggested it would take a week to get to Texas. That all said, the only tracking information I have says the shipping label was printed and hasn't actually been handed off to DHL yet. So I won't have more concrete numbers as to when to when to expect it until YooYeeToo hands it off to DHL.

Last edited:

Dreamslayer

So Amazon has an official date of May 5-27 which is kind of crazy. However it looks like the package is going to go through DHL international. When I plugged in some weight and dimensions similar to the SGD1, it gave me some rough estimates that suggested it would take a week to get to Texas. That all said, the only tracking information I have says the shipping label was printed and hasn't actually been handed off to DHL yet. So I won't have more concrete numbers as to when to when to expect it until YooYeeToo hands it off to DHL.

It looks like there is a much faster shipping option for another $10:

1586726292073.png

Dreamslayer

What is the best way to purchase this unit (in the USA) right now? Should we be reaching out to Sophia or purchasing through Amazon?

I'd like to receive mine in a reasonable time frame (1 week preferred, hopefully not more than 2 weeks). I realize that might not be possible :)

spacebar

Forum Donor
@Ben1987 Hi. Is it possible to turn it on/off (Standby) with the remote? Or even better, be able to program it with my Logitech if the default remote can’t.
Thanks and stay well.

dudodelmundo

Does the device show bitrates of played files? If so how do i know the bitrate on LA-QXD1? Thanks.

Top Bottom