• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sold

Astoneroad

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I can't believe that I'm selling these. I posted in another thread how I found a deal that I couldn't refuse on a pair of Salons, so these need to find someone looking for the perfect pair at the right price. These were purchased from Crutchfield in May of 2022, I've got the receipts and original boxes in great shape. All spikes, feet, plugs, etc, still in the original packages, never used. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...tock-w-full-warranty-12k-plus-shipping.46066/

I've also got a Martin Logan 1100x 12" sub listed here for $800, I'll throw it in with the 208s for $3k!! ML 1100x for sale

I'm not going to post the specs, you guys know 'em. There's not a mark on them that I could highlight. I've got lots of feedback on a couple other audio sites. I'll post more pics... but I may as well post stock pics since there isn't a mark on them. Thanks for taking a look. Questions?

uy.jpg
d.jpg
tt.jpg
ttt.jpg
20230531_053915.jpg

Last edited:

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Where is your cave?

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Vegas. Fly in... win some money... buy some speakers... easy... peasy... lol. Are you looking for speakers?

Yes, just don’t tell my wife! Sure she would like a trip to Vegas however.

Probably to far to reasonably ship speakers. Thanks anyway!

OP
Astoneroad

Astoneroad

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Yes, just don’t tell my wife! Sure she would like a trip to Vegas however.

Probably to far to reasonably ship speakers. Thanks anyway!
I got a quote from UPS for $275. You can check if you get a better discount. 100 lbs. each. 18x21x50. Origin 89052 $2775 all in. Let me know. Thanks.

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I got a quote from UPS for $275. You can check if you get a better discount. 100 lbs. each. 18x21x50. Origin 89052 $2775 all in. Let me know. Thanks.
That's a great price-someone needs to jump on these.

gvl

Major Contributor
If I leave early enough tomorrow morning I should be able to make it back to see the fireworks in LA, tempting :)

Tom C

Major Contributor
Great price, especially for a one year old pair. Would make a great way to celebrate the Fourth.
Have the Salons arrived?

OP
Astoneroad

Astoneroad

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Great price, especially for a one year old pair. Would make a great way to celebrate the Fourth.
Have the Salons arrived?
They're on a train heading west.... due Friday strapped to a pallet. I have a crew standing by to help. I'll post pics.

OP
Astoneroad

Astoneroad

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If I leave early enough tomorrow morning I should be able to make it back to see the fireworks in LA, tempting :)
Vegas has fireworks.... come for the speakers... stay for the... "BANG".

OP
Astoneroad

Astoneroad

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
UPS goes on strike in August. Let's get these shipped to you before that... lol.

Top Bottom