• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD - Revel Salon2 New Stock bought in July 2023. $9995 plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astoneroad

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I posted about my purchase of these in July on another long thread, if you'd like the entire storyline and pics. Revel Salon2 New Stock w/ full warranty $12k plus shipping

After having mine since mid July, I realize that my tinnitus is impacting my enjoyment more than I knew. Once I sat in front of the Salon2s as a viable reference, I realized how distracting the ringing in my ears has grown to be. So, I'm selling out and abandoning the hobby. It's been a fun 50 year run and reached, what I think is the top of the heap with the Salons... just too late for my ears to be fully able to appreciate. So, my mahogany Salons, a couple months old, $9995 plus shipping. I've also got a McIntosh MC7300 (300wpc) for $2500 plus shipping. They're listed here with my feedback as well. https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/650018983-revel-salon2-in-mahogany-purchased-new-july7-2023/

Tony in Vegas

Last edited:

Champster

Sorry to hear of your tinnitus condition, Tony. Did this just come on or did you have it when you acquired the Salons? I wish I would have known about yours for sale as I just took delivery of a brand new pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom