• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD 1 pair JBL708P 8" Bi-Amplified Master Reference Monitor. Almost new (< 2 months old)

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Up for sale is my pair of JBL’s 708p active studio monitors. I am the original owner and purchased them from an authorized US dealer. They are just over 1 month old and still have the remaining 4-year 10+ months of warranty. As you would expect they are in immaculate condition both cosmetically and from a functional/performance standpoint. I will take and add more pictures later, if you have any requests, just pm me.

Please note, as has happened in the past, these are currently sold out at JBL with no date for replenishment of stock.

Asking price ($2950) is for monitors only. Shipping and pp fees are to be paid by buyer. CONUS buyers only please.

For pictures, please see usaudiomart ad

OP
M

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Price lowered $2350 and added willingness to trade for a pair of Kef r3. Depending upon the trade, money may need to change hands to make it fair for both parties.

Last edited:
OP
M

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Price lowered, one more time.
This is a great deal @ 57% of MSRP and almost new

Top Bottom