• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Philharmonic BMR Monitor Ebony Curved

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackat

Forum Donor
I am selling a beautiful pair of Philharmonic BMR curved monitors in ebony.

These are some truly incredible sounding and looking speakers! This ebony finish is apparently used on some speakers that go for many thousands of dollars.

I purchased them a few months ago, and decided that my existing floorstanders are a better fit for my use case.

These are in absolutely mint condition - they were carefully removed from the original packaging, placed onto some Monoprice stands, and listened to for probably <10 hours.

I paid $2100 for these, including shipping. I am asking $2000 $1900 for local pickup in San Diego county - can potentially deliver within a ~2 hour radius, if necessary.

There will not be another price drop.

Thank you!

Includes:

Speakers
Grilles, ribbon tweeter protectors
Factory boxes and packaging

D70ECAB4-B56B-49FA-94E7-E5AABEB2B485.jpeg

Last edited:

JSmith

Master Contributor
Philharmonic BMR curved monitors
Very nice speakers, reviewed by Erin twice;
GLWTS. :)

JSmith

TankTop

Damn those are gorgeous… if they’re still around when I’m done with this stupid State/Medicaid audit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom