• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SMSL - XMOS driver problem

Wolven

Perhaps someone here have encounter this problem and has a solution. I have contacted SMSL in regards XMOS driver and I'm waiting for answer.

Driver for SMSL C200 DAC is: XMOS_USBAudio_v5.40.0_2022-06-15_setup.exe
I'm running Windows 10 and Foobar 1.6.12 which is the newest.

When using ASIO: USB DAC ASIO or Default: Speakers (SMSL USB DAC) (exclusive)

In higher resolution songs more than 44.1 so 96,192, all 24 bit.
If you click on a song the song starts but either pauses for ms or the cursor on waveform will go back and start over. This happens almost always when clicking on songs.

In shared mode no problem Default: Speakers (SMSL USB DAC) driver works fine.

Any solutions?

Thanks

bkjernisted

Wolven, I have similar problems and loud cracking noises at times on my smsl c200 dac/amp.. Has anyone solved these problems for you and how? What do you mean by shared mode exactly? I just contacted smsl. If you contact them, they might not be able to be reached using gmail.Thanks

Brent

DBA

Any updates on this? Had to ship mine back since it didnt work but after some back and forth they shipped a new one. But this makes me kind of worried.

Top Bottom