• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Signing off for a while

CapMan

Major Contributor
I’ve decided to take a break from the online world for a while. Before taking a sabbatical I wanted to say a big thank you to our host and to all the experts on ASR who, had they been in my purview many years ago would have saved me a
significant amount of time, money and stress in this hobby!!

Please keep doing what you do -
ignore the philistines, luddites and industry morons who want to separate us from our hard earned money for no apparent reason!

In the words of The Terminator - “I’ll be back” :)

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Enjoy those long walks and when you come back share some more of those great photos as before from your journeys. Wishing you good luck and a great time on your break.

Tim

kemmler3D

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I’ve decided to take a break from the online world for a while. Before taking a sabbatical I wanted to say a big thank you to our host and to all the experts on ASR who, had they been in my purview many years ago would have saved me a
significant amount of time, money and stress in this hobby!!

Please keep doing what you do -
ignore the philistines, luddites and industry morons who want to separate us from our hard earned money for no apparent reason!

In the words of The Terminator - “I’ll be back” :)
Can't argue with wanting to take a break from "online". Quitting Reddit was one of the best things I ever did... perhaps stupidly I replaced it with ASR, but it's progress. :)

Top Bottom