• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Records Before and After cleaning

OP
mfalcon

mfalcon

The Parks Puffin (and probably the Waxwing) have a tool for grading LP quality. I ran across a test that an ordinary user did after performing ultrasonic cleaning of various LP's and doing a before and after using the Puffin. I captured a screenshot (attached pic) of the results (I thinks it's under the Parks twitter site, it's been quite some time ago). Anyway, I use an ultrasonic cleaner and do like the results I get.
I’ve never seen that. I don’t need a perfect grading system to compare things. Just something unbiased, easy and systematic.
thats real cool, are waxwings available for easy purchase? They were on back ordered for a long time.

Reactions: GPJ

GPJ

I’ve never seen that. I don’t need a perfect grading system to compare things. Just something unbiased, easy and systematic.
thats real cool, are waxwings available for easy purchase? They were on back ordered for a long time.

Links take you right to paypal.

Top Bottom