• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Recommendable class AB integrated amplifiers under 2k

LP1313

Dear all,
I’ve been using class D amps for a while and would like to add an AB integrated. Just to try/compare, for the fun of it.
2k budget, a good used one would be fine.
I read AVM A30 & Perreaux R200i are good, but before getting lost in info-overload I hope to get some pointers here, i.e. your suggestions are welcome!
Thanks

Last edited:

Zek

Major Contributor

boomtheroom

Dear all,
I’ve been using class D amps for a while and would like to add an AB integrated. Just to try/compare, for the fun of it.
2k budget, a good used one would be fine.
I read AVM A30 & Perreaux R200i are good, but before getting lost in info-overload I hope to get some pointers here, i.e. your suggestions are welcome!
Thanks
Ive Got The r200i
And from what ive heard in person has better sound than some integrated and separates 2x 3x the cost but that was 10 years ago
not sure how it would compare now IE..
r200i specs

nad m23
can anyone decipher the specs and make a technical observation on how they would compare.. old tech vs new same sort of stereo power.

Top Bottom