• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

QnA for P501 Review

thin bLue

Reviewer
캡처.PNG

@boXem | audio
1. For who has no idea to read graph, that is 100% right. I thought "In my point of view, I gave as easy explanations as possible with my posting.", but now it seems I lacked thoughtful care about the fact that there are many more people don't have enough background knowledge and reading skills.
I didn't thought people care location of cursor that much.

I don't think you like me very much, but nonetheless, this kind of truthful advice is very helpful. It takes a lot of courage to give the right advice to someone you don't like very much.
Thank you! I should write about limitations more detailed and easy way.

2. That would be ideal. but to do that, I need 555 and some Ref. dummy or amp has co-measured with my protocol and amirm's

Can not be same. But I'll try as possible as I can!

캡처2.PNG
@Rick Sykora

It was sent by company, so I'm afraid it considered as Advertisement.
And who want to know can find it on Google!
Review of my own possessions, I'll mark price!

캡처3.PNG
@Mnyb

thanks for your comments! I'll try my best!

캡처4.PNG

@DualTriode Thanks for kind comment and shearing your ideas! I'm really new to this area. members with experiences like you help me a lot!

캡처5.PNG

@Bombadil lol

캡처6.PNG
@Buckeye Amps
Nice point!
But to me, buy 7040 means increased power around 2 Ohm load with up to 40 A of current pumping. otherwise 1et400 will do it more clean.
But it is also depends on individuals! as you said.

캡처7.PNG
캡처7-1.PNG

@amirm I Think some part of 1 and 2 could be debatable, but also It is also a founded claim.
But for 3! I MUST DO THAT! Amp not only amplify 1 kHz so need to test others! Thank you!

캡처8.PNG

Yeeees! I made smokes with some other amps.
As you pointed go higher resolution means more risk I take(other reviewers too.

캡처9.PNG

@restorer-john
Purifi has strong protection. So I think we can short them and see what happens! As my rough(unintended) test, It mutes immediately and return to job as soon as situation cleared.
When I tested Topping amp, It seemed it need manual restart to restore.

캡처10.PNG

@don'ttrustauthority
Can you suggest better words to explain 1% point for me?
If so, can you provide an actual industry standard?

캡처11.PNG

@Holmz
I think it could be help, but it would be quite hard to do that with all amps.

After page 12, I'll read and comment later.

Top Bottom