• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

DJBonoBobo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

DJBonoBobo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Slugdge from England :)

Sophoheilip

Forum Donor
Yeah that’s a great one. I really did like Heimdal by Enslaved, I’m a big fan of their E/Utgard/Heimdal run.
I must say, I still miss Herbrands vocals on these 3, but Heimdal is really a new favourite for me! To put such a great Album out after a quite long band history, is just showing thier musical dedication so much!

frogmeat69

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
New album of some melodic doom/death from Fires In The Distance, met the drummer and bassist, cool dudes, talked for half an hour about our favorite bands and shows we been to.

DJBonoBobo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Philbo King

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I don't know what you call 'proper metal' but here's one. Some long hair, but no pony tail!

Disclaimer - My nephew is on the lead guitar. They're pretty popular in Asia & Europe; their tours are generally to packed houses.

Top Bottom