• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

WillBrink

My retired racer Gigi on the beach.

Attachments

• DSC01723.jpeg
    DSC01723.jpeg
    338.8 KB · Views: 19

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
The Bugatti Chiron is a car made in France that can run at 400km/hour. Some of them are used by the Police, others are bought by rich people...
From 0 to 100km/hour : 1,4 second

Ha, that's totally insane that French police have a few of those, but quite cool too! Actually, when you say police, do you mean the French police or elsewhere? How many they have? I'd kinda think it would be a liability to have such a car as a police car in many ways, but the only exception is as some kind of an autobahn pursuit car with a bit of media pizzazz for the poelice!

DJBonoBobo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
DSC07075-Enhanced-NR-2.jpg

An eurasian curlew, which is threatened with extinction in germany, in the North German Wadden Sea.

nobodynoz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Ha, that's totally insane that French police have a few of those, but quite cool too! Actually, when you say police, do you mean the French police or elsewhere? How many they have? I'd kinda think it would be a liability to have such a car as a police car in many ways, but the only exception is as some kind of an autobahn pursuit car with a bit of media pizzazz for the poelice!
some are used by the French police. I don't know how many they have. This is the only way to stop a car running at 180km/hour.

Last edited:

nobodynoz

Capture d’écran 2024-05-02 à 11.00.10.png

height : 310 meters. I went up to the top with an elevator.

th.jpeg

OIP.6xiRH8umlDxsY3BbGhNRYQHaJ4.jpeg

The name of this man is Gustave EiFFEL (1832 -1923 - 91 years old)
he has designed the plans for the "EiFFEL Tower" in Paris, France..............>>> his grave.

Last edited:

nobodynoz

The new black BUGATTI CHIRON : could run at 400km/hour
from 0 to 400km /hour in 40 seconds
BUGATTI is made in France since 1910

The new Bugatti Mistral :

Last edited:
Top Bottom