• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Post a picture, a photograph, a drawing, a screenshot, ...no words.

Martin Takamine

CzAlTXD.jpg

nobodynoz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Is there a problem with your Canon S95? It seems to have some problems like a high SINAD? or THD? or IMD? or a bad EQ job?
You're probably right, but I like the images that I take with it... plus I can put it in my pocket.

Last edited:

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Great shots in post #1200+
They really do need brief descriptions, as they are intriguing... but w/o caption more so!
Ignore the last part ("...no words.") of the thread title.

nobodynoz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Great shots in post #1200+
They really do need brief descriptions, as they are intriguing... but w/o caption more so!
Ignore the last part ("...no words.") of the thread title.
I like that shot too... so I tried to make it better....

DSC09551 2.jpg

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Hmmmm....
Someone should ask @mhardy6647 "Why just in autumn and why just on Wednesdays?"
Not that you asked ;) but... it's because...

I teach one grad-level course every year -- in the fall semester -- at a (private) university in Boston (not one of the snooty ones across the river in Cambridge, unfortunately ;) ).

The weather in Boston (on Wednesdays) has mostly been pretty darned beautiful so far this autumn. It's been pretty darned beautiful up where we live, too, although that's poised to come to an end this week.

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Not that you asked ;) but... it's because...
From the billions of hacked/exposed personal meta-data on the dark-web, I had already parsed your forensics and your vitals.;)
In the future, you may want to think twice and use a pseudonym identification on the web, w/o even revealing your birth info.

Top Bottom