• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Plunged back into vinyl, kind of ....

r042wal

Forum Donor
So I started off an audioholic in the 1970s. Over the years I went digital and currently have an Aurender music server with 2600 albums. I also have an extensive collection of SACD and DSD64 - DSD256.

I was always intrigued by the remastered 45 rpm boxed sets that MoFi puts out. I bought two really good TT so I could choose between the two. I have no intention of starting all over collecting what I already have on digital, but I have to say, my MoFi limited edition 45 rpms sound great.

I always said one is not better than the other, they just sound different. So there! I have Qobuz, digital and vinyl. I love every moment.
Cheers from Canada, eh?

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Back in the groove.

Digby

Major Contributor
These 45rpm boxsets are very helpful in reaching 10,000 steps a day (and I don't mean from all the dancing you no doubt do).

Top Bottom