• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

No Amir approved PrePro ever?

xirtam2005

I have an Oppo but I have not used it as a preamp.
OK thanks. BTW, thanks for all you do for the community. Would you mind sending me complete specs of your current systems and/or links to these if you already have it posted somewhere. Given all you do, I'm most interested in what you've actually considered "good enough" to continue listening to for your various systems. Thanks.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated. I have never wrote up my system config in any one place. My main system has become a test lab and is torn in pieces most of the time. The oppo is actually in our living room acting as a dedicated blu-ray player but I did have it in my main system for a brief period when I first put the system together. I was using it as a streamer but was too limited so built a dedicated silent PC and retired it to our everyday TV system.

Top Bottom