• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New Philharmonic Speakers

TurtlePaul

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Since Dennis Murphy seems to have a following around here, it it interesting to see that he filled out his range with the return of the 5” ceramic mini-monitors and has a new entry level 4” paper cone and soft dome bookshelf speaker. The new speakers are both using all SB Acoustics drivers.

I like the looks and the idea of the ceramics to use in a 2.1 system but don’t really need new speakers right now. I hope someone sends one to Amir to measure.

USER

Forum Donor
Ceramic-Mini-Blue-Placeholder-Smaller.jpg

The Ceramic mini looks like a Revel M105 without a waveguide and with a woofer comparable to the new Revel one for half the price. Depending on the horizontal dispersion it could be lovely alternative. Add me to the curious list.

tw 2022

View attachment 292999

The Ceramic mini looks like a Revel M105 without a waveguide and with a woofer comparable to the new Revel one for half the price. Depending on the horizontal dispersion it could be lovely alternative. Add me to the curious list.
It's gonna probably have better( fuller) mid bass than the m105..... I'd guess it's very similar everywhere else, probably wider dispersion as well...

Top Bottom