• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New Chinese IEM's

OP
MrNice13

MrNice13

Yes but sometimes it's very long delivery times. If it's stipulate 15 days it's good but not all the items seems to. Depend from where is the warehouse.
Amazon prices are very high. Does Aliexpress not ship to your country?

August

D-fi for kz, dd driver but with multiple tuning switches. In my opinion tuning can also be compared to competitors such as moondrop or tanchjim.

HarmonicTHD

Major Contributor
Yeah on ama it's written currently unavailable for your country for delivery. But I already ordered from Germany under 50€ and was ok for customs. Over 100 I need to pay.... Stupid Swiss
Can’t you use „Grenzpaket“ ? (Post box in EU).

Some Amazon items are also shipped to CH incl customs especially with Prime membership. Not sure though about that particular item / seller

Last edited:

markanini

Major Contributor
Many - but not all - of the KZ IEMs are more or less the same FR-wise. They tend to be heavily V-shaped with a dip in the mids and excess energy in the upper bass. The most common recommendation on ASR are the Truthear X Crincale Zero and the 7Hz Salnotes Zero, which are both much more neutral.
My experience with CCA(KZ subrand) CRA v2 and ZST mostly mirrors this. I recomend Moondrop and Truthear if you like the in-house approach of KZ, but with more attention to neutral tuning and a smoother FR.

Chyżwar

Yes but sometimes it's very long delivery times. If it's stipulate 15 days it's good but not all the items seems to. Depend from where is the warehouse.

I live in Poland and wait usually 10 - 14 days. It's not bad, and the prices of headphones on Aliexpress are much lower than on Amazon.pl.

My favorite cheap IEMs are Wan'er and Hola. Personally I don't like Chu (too bright) and Truthear Zero (too much V-shape and shouty upper midrange).

OP
MrNice13

MrNice13

I live in Poland and wait usually 10 - 14 days. It's not bad, and the prices of headphones on Aliexpress are much lower than on Amazon.pl.

My favorite cheap IEMs are Wan'er and Hola. Personally I don't like Chu (too bright) and Truthear Zero (too much V-shape and shouty upper midrange).
Maybe going to try aliexpress and yes of course the prices are so Low comparatively those of Ama . I saw the TinT3 plus for 49€

Chyżwar

Maybe going to try aliexpress and yes of course the prices are so Low comparatively those of Ama . I saw the TinT3 plus for 49€

I suggest you choose some good store like DD-Audio Store or Orange Audio Store, they ship very fast. And the delivery method: "Aliexpress Standard Shipping".

markanini

Major Contributor
Poland and Switzerland is spared from annoying import taxes and toll fees? Otherwise there's always Amazon.

Jeromeof

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I would definitely recommend Linsoul - I recently got these Kiwi Ears Orchestra lite from them -

And I have got to say they are amazing - I was looking for something mostly Neutral with a bass boost that isn't fatiguing and I did a bunch of research documented here in finding the right IEM:

OP
MrNice13

MrNice13

I suggest you choose some good store like DD-Audio Store or Orange Audio Store, they ship very fast. And the delivery method: "Aliexpress Standard Shipping".
+1 orange audio... Wow never find it on the web... I'm an anti Google so my Search are not related to my location on top oft that I got a vpn

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
I own some shure iems, fiio.. but I want to buy a new pair, but I want to try something chi-fi. I've seen a lot of KZ's that are still very nice but I live in Europe so Amazon is not a way. Between DD, hybrid, BA I don't know where to look.
Do you have something to suggest. Why do they have such high impedance apart from that?
Hi MrNice13,

I know you don't mean this in a derogatory manner but let's avoid the term Chi-fi as it can have negative connotations for such companies. I hope you understand. Also revised the Thread title.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Human Bass

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Check Sound Rhyme dte500. Beautiful frequency response graph

cistercian

Forum Donor
I bought a pile of IEMs primarily for high sensitivity geek use. I have the Tin Hifi T3 Plus which is an excellent sounding as well as great fitting IEM...I highly recommend it.
I also Have a Moondrop Aria which is a miss in terms of fit...but sounds wonderful. I had to use spinfits to make it work for me whereas The Tin T3+ works perfectly with the stock tips for me. Both are excellent IEMs and I recommend both. I bought some Moondrop Chu to try but they did not fit me. I gave them to teenage daughter who just LOVES them.
They sounded excellent to me but they tended to fall out!

None of the KZ offerings I bought were that good. The best were OK. That being said, they made some IEMs that are remarkably sensitive and efficient.
KZ-ZS10pro and the KZ-AS16 (non pro) are very very good for crystal radio set use but for music? Not so much. KZ built a weird all BA IEM called the AS-10 and I found them
not sensitive enough for my purposes but they had decent sound.

For music Moondrop or Tin based on my experience.

Get a hearing test

Ordered kz zs10 pro x from ali. With china shipping its order and forget for 1-3 months. Also dont wanna spend more than 30 on something thatll break 100% within 1-6 months probably. Usually i just bulk buy 10-15 dollar ones, which ever has "raving" reviews at the time and once i run out of them i look for new tributes for the audio gods after they crap out during normal daily use. This time i'm gonna spend 2-3 times the usual to see what the fuss is about. Have a feeling ill regret it. Spares over quality probably better for me.

markanini

Major Contributor
Ordered kz zs10 pro x from ali. With china shipping its order and forget for 1-3 months. Also dont wanna spend more than 30 on something thatll break 100% within 1-6 months probably. Usually i just bulk buy 10-15 dollar ones, which ever has "raving" reviews at the time and once i run out of them i look for new tributes for the audio gods after they crap out during normal daily use. This time i'm gonna spend 2-3 times the usual to see what the fuss is about. Have a feeling ill regret it. Spares over quality probably better for me.
Really, when Truthear Red exists for the same price?

Get a hearing test

Really, when Truthear Red exists for the same price?
Is there a deal somewhere in eu cause i'm seeing 54 usd or 60~ eur on ali and amazon.de. That's double the price. The kz one is barely 28 eur shipping included with discounts. Doubt it's 2x better.

Get a hearing test

Yeah dont think ill care about tuning on the 10 mins im using them outside. Likely one ear only too to not get hit by retard drivers. What about Moondrop Space Travel. Also raving reviews by audio fanatics. Why isnt it bestestest?

Top Bottom