• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

"Music-First Audiophile" Manifesto by John Darko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin L

Master Contributor
For all the talk that people here don’t pay attention to these nonsense reviewers, it seems quite a few members still pay attention. I’m always amazed how familiar people on ASR are with YouTube and print reviewers, including those they say aren’t worth paying attention to.
My Google news feed sends me articles from the likes of Stereophile and Analog Planet and every now and then something from Darko. But mostly I just want to see what the new gear looks like and how outrageous the price is. The Stereophile articles sometimes have measurements, but that's happening less all the time. Every now and then I'll be looking up old High Fidelity magazines online because of reviews of older recordings. Funny, they always have measurements with the reviews of equipment.

Vacceo

Major Contributor
For all the talk that people here don’t pay attention to these nonsense reviewers, it seems quite a few members still pay attention. I’m always amazed how familiar people on ASR are with YouTube and print reviewers, including those they say aren’t worth paying attention to.
I'm here for the back and fourth, I said so before. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom