• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

Digby

Major Contributor
I know it helps spread the diffraction signature. I'm sure that influences my opinion.
Hmm, you're probably the kind of person who could leave a picture frame lopsided for months on end though. Go on, admit it! :oops: :D

Last edited:
OP
Pearljam5000

Pearljam5000

Master Contributor
There is something about offset drivers that I find disquieting, anyone else?
K1specifications.jpg

How's this for offset driver?

MattHooper

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Hmm, you're probably the kind of person who could leave a picture frame lopsided for months on end though. Go on, admit it! :oops: :D
Only if it says, "Neatness counts!"

crazycloud

Hmm, you're probably the kind of person who could leave a picture frame lopsided for months on end though. Go on, admit it!
Hmm, you're probably OCD. Go on, admit it!

Ra1zel

Addicted to Fun and Learning
It's a frequency shaded array that started as Vifa/Peerless 25x TC9 FD18-08 but got promoted to 25x Scan Speak 10F 8414G10.
Very cool creation congrats. While I like how line arrays project sound and overall just sound I can't stand their look, I find all of them ugly :), but guess it really works wonders in such limited space.

crazycloud

Are you saying you'd leave it lopsided, without a care in the world? :eek:
Yes. It would be waaaaaay down the list of things in my life I would expend energy on.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
I totally agree, I don't like my furniture staring at me. Black is the right colour for speaker drivers

Those older B&W speakers with the yellow Kevlar drivers were an abomination. They are suspect #1 when I think of "obnoxiously distracting drivers."
The Revels actually look like a nice design, though I personally find the white drivers distracting.
You can always put the grills on. LOL
But there's no answer to the Dalek eyeball on the B&W's LOL
They sound good, look good.
I'm not a fan of offset drivers either but the grills and beautiful wood side panels are the saving grace. ;)

Top Bottom